Just a note that in honor of our great American tradition of reckless expansion and genocide, and in a flagrant provocation to our foreign readers, we will be taking off Thursday and Friday. We will be back, well stuffed and with nationalistic hubris refortified, on Monday. See you then!
We Will Feast Upon Your Carcass
Leave a Comment
- How to Make a Wonder Woman Movie
- The Kangaroo Who Changed the World
- Utilitarian Review 12/7/13
- Music for Middle-Aged Snobs.
- She’ll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Charles Reece: That’s pretty good, Chris, how about skipping the Nazi tie-in and make WW...
- Chris Gavaler: Kailyn and Noah, you’re right,this take puts too much emphasis on a...
- pallas: I think the WW2 setting makes sense. You could basically just have the nazis get super...
- Erica Friedman: Captain America’s suspended animation twist wasn’t a twist at all, it...
- Noah Berlatsky: This kind of underlines why I don’t really want to see a WW movie....
- The Good Draftsman: Of Mice and Men
- Maus and Marketing
- She'll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Browse By Month
- The Good and Evil Guide to Parenting