You can follow the discussion on Dyspeptic Ouroboros: Tom Spurgeon on Criticism without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Is a Feminist Wonder Woman a Defeminized Wonder Woman?
- Who’s that Masked Saxophonist?
- Comics By the Date Index
- Comics By the Date: January 1940 to December 1941
- Utilitarian Review 5/30/15
- Graham Clark: @ M – But then, “more clothed, less penetrable, and not as soft as once...
- subdee: That Greek dress/swimsuit costume design is bad-ass.
- Philip Smith: I don’t think the two readings need to be mutually exclusive. In fact,...
- Noah Berlatsky: We’re having a somewhat different discussion than the one we’ve had...
- Sean: Well, you’re still talking about Charlie Hebdo on twitter, so obviously you consider...
- Is Fury Road Really All That Feminist?
- How HBO Killed Art
- Is Iggy Azalea the Female Vanilla Ice?
- An Open Letter to Art Spiegelman