You can follow the discussion on You Don’t Need to Be Strong If You’re a Kid without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- How to Make a Wonder Woman Movie
- The Kangaroo Who Changed the World
- Utilitarian Review 12/7/13
- Music for Middle-Aged Snobs.
- She’ll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Chris Gavaler: Kailyn and Noah, you’re right,this take puts too much emphasis on a...
- pallas: I think the WW2 setting makes sense. You could basically just have the nazis get super...
- Erica Friedman: Captain America’s suspended animation twist wasn’t a twist at all, it...
- Noah Berlatsky: This kind of underlines why I don’t really want to see a WW movie....
- Kailyn: The humor here isn’t lost on me, but I think it’s still really insightful...
- The Good Draftsman: Of Mice and Men
- Maus and Marketing
- She'll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Browse By Month
- The Good and Evil Guide to Parenting