You can follow the discussion on True Detective Reeks of Twin Peaks without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Utilitarian Review 12/20/14
- The 15 Best Albums of the Year
- The Innocent Genre
- Power Records Presents
- Nightcrawler: The Holiday Season’s Best Violent Movie
- Noah Berlatsky: Well…to me the “so-what” is that the argument the women are...
- Donovan Grant: I miss Tweet, and that year of R&B and hip-hop music. I never thought that...
- Noah Berlatsky: That’s cryptic…wow as in you don’t like any of them? You are...
- Owen A.: clipping open mike eagle and sza? wow.
- John Hennings: Brian, sorry about the late response. Thanks for the link. That cover is quite...
- The Trick of “Overcompensating”
- Can a non-existent author be exploited?
- Speaking Power to Stupid: The Ever-Dumb Green Lantern Comics of Geoff Johns
- Utilitarian Review 12/13/14
- Special Guest Villain: Racism
From the Archive
Join me, if you will, in this goal: to lower the readership of Geoff Johns comics by .01%.
September 5, 2012 | 126 comments