You can follow the discussion on Aggression is the New Pink without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- The Fall of Superheroes
- What We Don’t Plan For
- Race, Class, and Iggy Azalea
- Utilitarian Review 9/27/14
- Draw Better! Put Your Eyes Out!
- Charles Reece: I haven’t felt very internetty, so I’m late to respond. [Noah:]In the context of...
- mahendra singh: I didn’t like nor dislike them, I found some of them quite fun to look at...
- Noah Berlatsky: Do you dislike the blindfolded drawings? To me they seem to generally have more...
- mahendra singh: We did it to train the hand to follow the mind’s eye … it’s really a...
- Noah Berlatsky: But…if it’s a classic exercise, why does it show the decline of...
- How to Read Hilda
- Words Count
- Existential Angst: Men vs. Women in Autobio
- Microcombobulated at SPX
- Do You Teach Banned Comics?
From the Archive
by deb aoki
Can Manga Muster Up Its Maus / Watchmen Mega-Crossover Hit?
June 26, 2010 | 19 comments