Isaac Butler is a theater director, writer and (until June 2013) MFA candidate in Creative Writing at the University of Minnesota. His writing has recently appeared in PANK, The Fiddleback, Rain Taxi Review of Books, Thought Catalog and American Theater. He maintains the blog Parabasis, cofounded Stagegrade, and is hard at work at his first book, titled The Thousand Natural Shocks. He used to know the entirety of The Muppet Movie, word for word, by heart.
- 10 More Most Underrated Albums Ever
- Minutes for the Last Supper
- Utilitarian Review 4/19/14
- Cosplayers for Congress
- The Zombie Apocalypse and the Dangers of Empathy
- Noah Berlatsky: Oh…and Tusk isn’t critically disdained. Maybe at one point, but...
- Noah Berlatsky: Nah, that aside meant, not that my editor’s wouldn’t use them, but...
- London Crockett: After your Salon piece included an aside saying, essentially, “this...
- Noah Berlatsky: Also, the article says that scientists are working to see if they can deflect...
- Noah Berlatsky: Not sure that that makes the case you want it to make, Russ. If asteroids hit the...
- Most Underrated/Overrated SF
- Which Margaret Sanger?
- How Not To Make a Graphic Novel
- True Detective Reeks of Twin Peaks
- How the Walking Dead Became the Realest Show on Television