Isaac Butler is a theater director, writer and (until June 2013) MFA candidate in Creative Writing at the University of Minnesota. His writing has recently appeared in PANK, The Fiddleback, Rain Taxi Review of Books, Thought Catalog and American Theater. He maintains the blog Parabasis, cofounded Stagegrade, and is hard at work at his first book, titled The Thousand Natural Shocks. He used to know the entirety of The Muppet Movie, word for word, by heart.
- Utilitarian Review 2/18/17
- Utilitarian Review 2/10/17
- Utilitarian Review 2/3/17
- Utilitarian Review 1/28/17
- Utilitarian Review 1/21/17
- Nicole: Also, I’m Filipino and live in the Philippines and my generation (post-war) does...
- Nicole: http://apjjf.org/-Matthew-Penn ey/4766/article.html There is nothing apolitically humane...
- Nicole: “In the tradition of certain works by Miyazaki Hayao and Tezuka Osamu, this manga...
- Noah Berlatsky: all right; well, I guess I’m assuming it’s the wolf one. If not let...
- Jon S.: I liked the piece about Beyonce and country music. I’ve been thinking a lot about...
- How Not To Make a Graphic Novel
- 1000 Years of Pretty Boys
- What Do I Do With Those Damn Anime Kids?
- What If the X-Men Were Black?
- What’s the Big Deal About Sailor Moon?