Jones, one of the Jones boys currently teaches ethics to 5th and 6th graders in an undisclosed location in Australia. Hence he uses a synonym when writing dick jokes online; otherwise, it’d pretty quickly be hemlock time. He’s been intermittently posting about comics at his own blog since 2007, which is nearly as long as he’s been almost finishing his PhD in philosophy at Rutgers University. Come over for a duck dinner sometime; you bring the ducks.
Jones, One of the Jones Boys
- XX-Men: The Failures of Brian Wood’s All-Woman X-Team
- 10 More Most Underrated Albums Ever
- Minutes for the Last Supper
- Utilitarian Review 4/19/14
- Cosplayers for Congress
- Kevin Webb: ..and later a cabal of random Marvel femme fatales. Despite saying this cast is on...
- Kevin Webb: Looking back, Wood made his intentions for this series pretty obvious from the start,...
- Osvaldo Oyola: Thanks for the info on Marjorie Liu. I’ve heard of her, but am not familiar...
- pallas: I don’t think that Brian Wood quote makes your case (about the females being...
- pallas: “Looking through the list of people who’ve written X-Men comics, I see no women on...
- Most Underrated/Overrated SF
- Which Margaret Sanger?
- How the Walking Dead Became the Realest Show on Television
- How Not To Make a Graphic Novel
- True Detective Reeks of Twin Peaks