Jones, one of the Jones boys currently teaches ethics to 5th and 6th graders in an undisclosed location in Australia. Hence he uses a synonym when writing dick jokes online; otherwise, it’d pretty quickly be hemlock time. He’s been intermittently posting about comics at his own blog since 2007, which is nearly as long as he’s been almost finishing his PhD in philosophy at Rutgers University. Come over for a duck dinner sometime; you bring the ducks.
Jones, One of the Jones Boys
- Lois Lane’s Rooftop Riunite
- Red Dawn, 2012: Imperialists, Insurgents, and Role Reversal
- The Fall of Superheroes
- What We Don’t Plan For
- Race, Class, and Iggy Azalea
- Alex Buchet: Easily the worst hangover I’ve ever had came from an evening drinking...
- Kristian Williams: Thanks for the tip, Noah. I’ll check out Reider’s book. I actually...
- Rob Barrett: Here’s a discussion of non-fiction prize-winners’ overall whiteness and...
- Noah Berlatsky: I don’t understand what you’re saying in that last bit. Again,...
- Charles Reece: Sure, Suat, but I’m not sure media blindspots or common misinterpretations...
- How to Read Hilda
- Microcombobulated at SPX
- Words Count
- Do You Teach Banned Comics?
- Draw Better! Put Your Eyes Out!
From the Archive
by deb aoki
Can Manga Muster Up Its Maus / Watchmen Mega-Crossover Hit?
June 26, 2010 | 19 comments