Michael Arthur; is cartoonist and author who lives under a live oak tree. A witch and a princess, though not necessarily princess of all witches, they sometimes take the form of a cartoon mouse. Writing credits include the District, Comics Journal, Bad Dog Book Club and Brine Weekly. Read their funny animal adventure comic Go Ye Dogs! and pester them on twitter or tumblr. xoxo etc.
- Out of Continuity: Superhero Time, the Eternal Recurrence, and the Forking Path
- Is a Feminist Wonder Woman a Defeminized Wonder Woman?
- Who’s that Masked Saxophonist?
- Comics By the Date Index
- Comics By the Date: January 1940 to December 1941
- eric b: So…I don’t think I misunderstand my allusion. I just think Borges’...
- eric b: Nice essay. Lots of forking paths theories focus on the fact that in the physics-y sense,...
- Kristian Williams: Graham — By your own argument, “don’t take romantic advice...
- Osvaldo Oyola: Yes. I am with you on the possibilities of those “What Ifs” and other...
- Graham Clark: They aren’t dopey. And it’s not that the adults in the play (and...
- Is Iggy Azalea the Female Vanilla Ice?
- An Open Letter to Art Spiegelman
- Is Fury Road Really All That Feminist?
- Can There Be a Black Fantasy Hero?