Michael Arthur; is cartoonist and author who lives under a live oak tree. A witch and a princess, though not necessarily princess of all witches, they sometimes take the form of a cartoon mouse. Writing credits include the District, Comics Journal, Bad Dog Book Club and Brine Weekly. Read their funny animal adventure comic Go Ye Dogs! and pester them on twitter or tumblr. xoxo etc.
- Utilitarian Review 12/20/14
- The 15 Best Albums of the Year
- The Innocent Genre
- Power Records Presents
- Nightcrawler: The Holiday Season’s Best Violent Movie
- eric b: If you like the grisly vivisection, I’d try Comfort of Strangers. If you’re...
- Noah Berlatsky: Yeah; I’ve seen that argument. I think it also helps to point out that in...
- Donovan Grant: “Well…to me the “so-what” is that the argument the women are objectified and...
- Noah Berlatsky: Yay! They seem to be getting out; I’ve heard from a couple people who...
- Jones, one of the Jones boys: amazon just sent me a copy, apparently
- The Trick of “Overcompensating”
- Can a non-existent author be exploited?
- Speaking Power to Stupid: The Ever-Dumb Green Lantern Comics of Geoff Johns
- Utilitarian Review 12/13/14
- Special Guest Villain: Racism
From the Archive
Join me, if you will, in this goal: to lower the readership of Geoff Johns comics by .01%.
September 5, 2012 | 126 comments