Taragana Pyjarama’s electronica and the seduction of the postmodern sublime.
Archive for: Al Columbia
From the modern to the post-postmodern.
- Who’s that Masked Saxophonist?
- Comics By the Date Index
- Comics By the Date: January 1940 to December 1941
- Utilitarian Review 5/30/15
- Noah Berlatsky: And since we’ve had this discussion repeatedly elsewhere, I think...
- Noah Berlatsky: “When Charlie Hebdo used racist imagery, it was through satire, in order to...
- Graham Clark: @ Paul You might as well say somebody’s “criticism of non-white races...
- Robert Stanley Martin: Paul– Faith is an important aspect of many people’s identity,...
- Paul K.: @Robert: anti-black racism targets blacks as people, while Charlie Hebdo’s...
- Is Fury Road Really All That Feminist?
- How HBO Killed Art
- Is Iggy Azalea the Female Vanilla Ice?
- Can There Be a Black Fantasy Hero?