I’ve been dipping my toes into new comic formats recently. A friend told me about Lost Girl, saying that the premise resembled some of the tropes of one of my old favorite books, War for the Oaks. War for the Oaks is an awesome early urban fantasy novel, and if you haven’t read it, I […]
Archive for: benjamin lacombe
- The Kangaroo Who Changed the World
- Utilitarian Review 12/7/13
- Music for Middle-Aged Snobs.
- She’ll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- What roles might linguistic arbitrariness play in Krazy Kat?
- Noah Berlatsky: ” because I’m really quite a peripheral romance writer (4 novels makes me...
- Conseula: I’m incredibly late to this party, but thanks for hosting, Noah. I have lots of...
- Mad: Was. Thank you. I’ve heard of it being good but I’m skeptical given his current...
- Pam Rosenthal/Molly Weatherfield (@PamRosenthal): >>..So separating romance novels and rom...
- Parmenator-X: That Nazareth cover of Joni is pretty interesting, almost a rewrite with slightly...
- The Good Draftsman: Of Mice and Men
- Maus and Marketing
- Abortion and Violence
- Browse By Month
- She'll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn