A while back Michael Dean wrote a now semi-infamous essay in The Comics Journal where he declared that there was no comics journalism on the web — just link farms, commentary, and event coverage. I thought the essay was quite entertaining — a fine example of Comics Journal snark and industry bashing. I couldn’t help […]
Archive for: C2E2
- Prophet, The Incal, and Suggestion in Science Fiction
- Art vs. Art: Zen Pencils and the Critical Imagination
- XX-Men: The Failures of Brian Wood’s All-Woman X-Team
- 10 More Most Underrated Albums Ever
- Minutes for the Last Supper
- Wes Harvin: I write only to request that Julian Chambliss be invited back to write again....
- Noah Berlatsky: Deelish, your negativity is harshing my mellow. Careful or green slime will...
- deelish: My admittedly not precise or eloquent attempts to describe Clowes’ actual comic...
- Ormur: This strip has less cloying vacuousness than his other ones, it’s more of an...
- Noah Berlatsky: Pedro, I think you’re trolling now. Patrick, you are not trolling...
- Most Underrated/Overrated SF
- How the Walking Dead Became the Realest Show on Television
- The Zombie Apocalypse and the Dangers of Empathy
- What about Amanda Waller?
- Which Margaret Sanger?