Literary expressions of African American experience have always been deeply entrenched in the realm of social perception, spectacle, and visibility.
Archive for: Christopher Priest
- How to Make a Wonder Woman Movie
- The Kangaroo Who Changed the World
- Utilitarian Review 12/7/13
- Music for Middle-Aged Snobs.
- She’ll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Noah Berlatsky: America’s plenty patriarchal; WW as liberal excuse to bomb the places we...
- Charles Reece: That’s pretty good, Chris, how about skipping the Nazi tie-in and make WW...
- Chris Gavaler: Kailyn and Noah, you’re right,this take puts too much emphasis on a...
- pallas: I think the WW2 setting makes sense. You could basically just have the nazis get super...
- Erica Friedman: Captain America’s suspended animation twist wasn’t a twist at all, it...
- The Good Draftsman: Of Mice and Men
- Maus and Marketing
- She'll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Browse By Month
- The Good and Evil Guide to Parenting