Hikaru Hayashi, Go Office This is a smaller trade sized (6 x 8.5 ) series and contains all new information, drawn by some great artists. The whole series is good, but I wanted to focus on this volume in particular because it’s a lot of fun and would make a great, fun holiday gift for […]
Archive for: how to draw manga
- Utilitarian Review 12/20/14
- The 15 Best Albums of the Year
- The Innocent Genre
- Power Records Presents
- Nightcrawler: The Holiday Season’s Best Violent Movie
- Noah Berlatsky: That’s cryptic…wow as in you don’t like any of them? You are...
- Owen A.: clipping open mike eagle and sza? wow.
- John Hennings: Brian, sorry about the late response. Thanks for the link. That cover is quite...
- Nate A.: I think a lot of the interpretive friction comes out of Dawson’s efforts to link...
- Ng Suat Tong: “I think the “happy ending” is also resisted in lit fic much more than in...
- The Trick of “Overcompensating”
- Can a non-existent author be exploited?
- Speaking Power to Stupid: The Ever-Dumb Green Lantern Comics of Geoff Johns
- Utilitarian Review 12/13/14
- Special Guest Villain: Racism
From the Archive
Join me, if you will, in this goal: to lower the readership of Geoff Johns comics by .01%.
September 5, 2012 | 126 comments