Last Saturday, at one o’clock in the afternoon, fifteen Seattle cartoonists packed into a sunlit room at the Phinney Ridge Community Center for a twenty-four hour annual ritual. Burdened with snacks, lap boards and drawing supplies, everyone seemed a little unsure at first confronting the empty room. But soon the mood changed as tables and […]
Archive for: improvisation
- The End of Comic Geeks?
- The Hole Picture: Art, Religion, and Identity
- Kickstarter: Threat or Menace?
- Utilitarian Review 5/2/15
- The Louis Armstrong Fallacy
- Dominick Grace: If you wanted to Kickstart it and provide the book as an incentive, even without...
- Noah Berlatsky: Mostly because I think I have a book worth of things to say, I guess? I mean, an...
- Osvaldo: why a book on your own and not an anthology of different voices on the subject!?
- Noah Berlatsky: I probably have a publisher…or it seems like it at the moment. The problem...
- Linke: I think the best way to fund this may be a two step process: 1. Start Patreon for your...
- Is Iggy Azalea the Female Vanilla Ice?
- Hail America, Captain Hydra
- “We Are Who We Choose To Be”: Sadistic Choices, Forking Paths, and the Rejection of Social and Narrative Progress in Superhero Comics and Films
- Bruce Lee, Man and Icon
- Doing the Krypton Crawl