Last Saturday, at one o’clock in the afternoon, fifteen Seattle cartoonists packed into a sunlit room at the Phinney Ridge Community Center for a twenty-four hour annual ritual. Burdened with snacks, lap boards and drawing supplies, everyone seemed a little unsure at first confronting the empty room. But soon the mood changed as tables and […]
Archive for: improvisation
- How to Make a Wonder Woman Movie
- The Kangaroo Who Changed the World
- Utilitarian Review 12/7/13
- Music for Middle-Aged Snobs.
- She’ll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Joanne Renaud: I know a lot of people who hated LONGBOURN, but after I read your review, and...
- Noah Berlatsky: I take pride in my utter inability to intimidate anybody.
- Noah Berlatsky: Hmmm…not that big. 1.43 billion sounds like a lot, but the top five...
- John Hennings: Noah, Noah, Noah…would William Moulton Marston, co-inventor of the...
- Pam Rosenthal/Molly Weatherfield (@PamRosenthal): >>Do you know how big romance novel...
- The Good Draftsman: Of Mice and Men
- Maus and Marketing
- She'll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Browse By Month
- The Good and Evil Guide to Parenting