There’s a strange phenomenon that sometimes happens in later seasons of television shows, where the weight of all of those previous years occasionally produces moments of metadialogue.
Archive for: Kathryn VanArendonk
- How to Make a Wonder Woman Movie
- The Kangaroo Who Changed the World
- Utilitarian Review 12/7/13
- Music for Middle-Aged Snobs.
- She’ll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- John Hennings: Noah, Noah, Noah…would William Moulton Marston, co-inventor of the...
- Pam Rosenthal/Molly Weatherfield (@PamRosenthal): >>Do you know how big romance novel...
- Noah Berlatsky: It should be a lasso of control. Control, not truth. Control is actually a useful...
- Noah Berlatsky: HG’s happy ending is somewhat ambiguous. Katniss is unwilling to say...
- John Hennings: ‘Sallright. Different strokes. I’m biased, anyway. I’ve wanted...
- The Good Draftsman: Of Mice and Men
- Maus and Marketing
- She'll Take Romance: Reading Longbourn
- Browse By Month
- The Good and Evil Guide to Parenting