I was reading the 1963 Fantagraphics Peanuts collection to my son (now on sale!) he’s gotten really into them recently. Anyway, there’s one fantastic series of strips where Linus paints a Biblical mural on the ceiling of Snoopy’s doghouse. In perhaps the best, Linus comments that he isn’t sure what Antiochus Epiphanes of the Maccabee […]
Archive for: Krypto the Super Dog
- 10 More Most Underrated Albums Ever
- Minutes for the Last Supper
- Utilitarian Review 4/19/14
- Cosplayers for Congress
- The Zombie Apocalypse and the Dangers of Empathy
- Ng Suat Tong: You probably wouldn’t want to listen to Chinese opera on a CD in the first...
- Noah Berlatsky: Matt’s a huge fan of Groo, I know…and he wrote about his admiration...
- Christian Campbell: Bravo. I very much enjoyed and appreciated reading this. I write my own...
- Noah Berlatsky: Oh…and Tusk isn’t critically disdained. Maybe at one point, but...
- Noah Berlatsky: Nah, that aside meant, not that my editor’s wouldn’t use them, but...
- Most Underrated/Overrated SF
- Which Margaret Sanger?
- How the Walking Dead Became the Realest Show on Television
- How Not To Make a Graphic Novel
- True Detective Reeks of Twin Peaks