I’ve been dipping my toes into new comic formats recently. A friend told me about Lost Girl, saying that the premise resembled some of the tropes of one of my old favorite books, War for the Oaks. War for the Oaks is an awesome early urban fantasy novel, and if you haven’t read it, I […]
Archive for: lost girl
- The Fall of Superheroes
- What We Don’t Plan For
- Race, Class, and Iggy Azalea
- Utilitarian Review 9/27/14
- Draw Better! Put Your Eyes Out!
- Nathaniel Walpole: I can see where Kris Swanberg is coming from, the race issue in america owes a...
- mahendra singh: This was a classic life-drawing exercise when I was in school, be interested to...
- Kris Swanberg: Well, is it any worse when a black man like that shitheel Drake claims he...
- Ng Suat Tong: Btw, is it Louis Vuitton merchandise or Louboutin heels she’s rapping about?...
- subdee: I don’t have anything against pop-rap and I can forgive appropriation depending on...
- How to Read Hilda
- Words Count
- Existential Angst: Men vs. Women in Autobio
- Microcombobulated at SPX
- Do You Teach Banned Comics?
From the Archive
by deb aoki
Can Manga Muster Up Its Maus / Watchmen Mega-Crossover Hit?
June 26, 2010 | 19 comments