Art by Nicolas de Crecy Until January 2 2011, the official French museum of architecture – La Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine — is hosting an exhibition on comics and architecture, Archi et BD: La Ville Dessinée in the Palais de Chaillot, Paris. The museum, in the red square, as seen from the […]
Archive for: New York
- Art vs. Art: Zen Pencils and the Critical Imagination
- XX-Men: The Failures of Brian Wood’s All-Woman X-Team
- 10 More Most Underrated Albums Ever
- Minutes for the Last Supper
- Utilitarian Review 4/19/14
- Jones, one of the Jones boys: “It’s time to choose a side. Are you on the side who takes...
- Pedro: This analysis seems flawed from the start. Than’s target isn’t criticism but...
- Marlowe: @Robert D It is Hobby Lobby that is misrepresenting its objections. The four types of...
- Ng Suat Tong: I think gore (or sexual perversity) is antithetical to the Zen Pencils philosophy...
- Noah Berlatsky: I don’t remember C&H ever being that gory, or wandering off on such...
- Most Underrated/Overrated SF
- How the Walking Dead Became the Realest Show on Television
- The Zombie Apocalypse and the Dangers of Empathy
- What about Amanda Waller?
- XX-Men: The Failures of Brian Wood's All-Woman X-Team