When two specks in the distance start shooting at Ferdinand Bardamu on the first page of Céline’s Journey to the End of the Night, he quickly comes to the unshakable conclusion that it is all a big mistake. His only viable option is to get out of that situation as soon as possible. The colonel […]
Archive for: Tardi
- Utilitarian Review 12/20/14
- The 15 Best Albums of the Year
- The Innocent Genre
- Power Records Presents
- Nightcrawler: The Holiday Season’s Best Violent Movie
- eric b: If you like the grisly vivisection, I’d try Comfort of Strangers. If you’re...
- Noah Berlatsky: Yeah; I’ve seen that argument. I think it also helps to point out that in...
- Donovan Grant: “Well…to me the “so-what” is that the argument the women are objectified and...
- Noah Berlatsky: Yay! They seem to be getting out; I’ve heard from a couple people who...
- Jones, one of the Jones boys: amazon just sent me a copy, apparently
- The Trick of “Overcompensating”
- Can a non-existent author be exploited?
- Speaking Power to Stupid: The Ever-Dumb Green Lantern Comics of Geoff Johns
- Utilitarian Review 12/13/14
- Special Guest Villain: Racism
From the Archive
Join me, if you will, in this goal: to lower the readership of Geoff Johns comics by .01%.
September 5, 2012 | 126 comments