I turn thirty this month, which means I’m officially an old fart. And like all old farts, I enjoy reminiscing about the past when everything, especially comics, were better. It’s time for some good, ole’ fashioned nostalgia. And since nostalgia tends to be infantile, why not look back at the comics being published during my […]
Archive for: Time Capsule
- Prophet, The Incal, and Suggestion in Science Fiction
- Art vs. Art: Zen Pencils and the Critical Imagination
- XX-Men: The Failures of Brian Wood’s All-Woman X-Team
- 10 More Most Underrated Albums Ever
- Minutes for the Last Supper
- Wes Harvin: I write only to request that Julian Chambliss be invited back to write again....
- Noah Berlatsky: Deelish, your negativity is harshing my mellow. Careful or green slime will...
- deelish: My admittedly not precise or eloquent attempts to describe Clowes’ actual comic...
- Ormur: This strip has less cloying vacuousness than his other ones, it’s more of an...
- Noah Berlatsky: Pedro, I think you’re trolling now. Patrick, you are not trolling...
- Most Underrated/Overrated SF
- How the Walking Dead Became the Realest Show on Television
- The Zombie Apocalypse and the Dangers of Empathy
- What about Amanda Waller?
- Which Margaret Sanger?