Many will find this tale shallow, inconsequential or sentimental but it captivated me the first time I read it. Perhaps it appealed to my sense of childhood anguish.
Archive for: Tony Millionaire
- Prophet, The Incal, and Suggestion in Science Fiction
- Art vs. Art: Zen Pencils and the Critical Imagination
- XX-Men: The Failures of Brian Wood’s All-Woman X-Team
- 10 More Most Underrated Albums Ever
- Minutes for the Last Supper
- Noah Berlatsky: There are definitely some similarities. This probably isn’t really the...
- Ng Suat Tong: I think trolling and mansplaining as terms have equal utility. Your...
- Noah Berlatsky: As someone who has been accused of mansplaining a time or two (and basically like...
- Jack: “Trolling” has become kind of a meaningless term, hasn’t it? It...
- Wes Harvin: I write only to request that Julian Chambliss be invited back to write again....
- Most Underrated/Overrated SF
- How the Walking Dead Became the Realest Show on Television
- The Zombie Apocalypse and the Dangers of Empathy
- What about Amanda Waller?
- Which Margaret Sanger?