What if Ord Resurrected Jean Grey instead of Colossus? Written by Jim McCann, Art by David Yardin, Ibraim Roberson, and Kai Spannuth. February 2010 One-shot. (It contains two other stories, but I don’t care one way or another about them, so I’m leaving them out.) I admit that I didn’t read the story about Ord […]
Archive for: what if
- Prophet, The Incal, and Suggestion in Science Fiction
- Art vs. Art: Zen Pencils and the Critical Imagination
- XX-Men: The Failures of Brian Wood’s All-Woman X-Team
- 10 More Most Underrated Albums Ever
- Minutes for the Last Supper
- Noah Berlatsky: As someone who has been accused of mansplaining a time or two (and basically like...
- Jack: “Trolling” has become kind of a meaningless term, hasn’t it? It...
- Wes Harvin: I write only to request that Julian Chambliss be invited back to write again....
- Noah Berlatsky: Deelish, your negativity is harshing my mellow. Careful or green slime will...
- deelish: My admittedly not precise or eloquent attempts to describe Clowes’ actual comic...
- Most Underrated/Overrated SF
- How the Walking Dead Became the Realest Show on Television
- The Zombie Apocalypse and the Dangers of Empathy
- What about Amanda Waller?
- Which Margaret Sanger?